With all of the fabulous paper planners on the market, its hard to decide on only one. So why not have multiples?? If you’ve decided to purchase yet another paper planner but have no idea what to do with it. Consider one of these unique ways to use another paper planner. (Don’t forget to read my previous post on 10 ways a paper planner can increase your productivity.)
- Meal Planner: Use a separate planner as a meal planner or to meal prep. This tool can help you save money and time by knowing exactly what you’re going to prepare. You will be able to shop for your items better and healthier. You can prepare and plan your meals ahead of time.
- Wardrobe Planner: For the fashionista, use a designated planner to plan and keep track of your wardrobe. Heaven forbid you wear the same outfit on two different occasions to the same place.
- Gratitude Journal: No matter what your situation is, you have so much to be grateful for. Take a few minutes each day to write in your gratitude journal.
- Workout Planner / Weight Management: Are you #readytobeanafterpicture? Use a planner to keep track of your workout plans, daily steps, calorie intake, and your progress.
- Baby Schedule: As a new mom, I found using a separate planner to keep track of my baby’s feeding, BMs, weight gain, and sleep very useful. I love taking it to the pediatricians office. I was able to answer questions asked by the doctor. It’s great to not have to rely on my sleep deprived memory.
- Homework Organizer: Are you a college student or a parent of a school aged child (or both)? Use a planer to schedule homework, special projects, and study sessions. Never miss an assignment or not being able to designate time to prepare for an exam.
- Social Media Scheduler / Editorial Calendar: In addition to using the much productive scheduler CoSchedule , I love being able to draft my social media, blog, and YouTube ideas in my planner. I can quickly jot down my ideas when I’m on the train, in the waiting room, or at a restaurant waiting on my lunch.
Bonus: Check out Gift Etcetera’s post on How to Keep Separate Personal and Work Planners Without Getting Overwhelmed.
What is your paper planner of choice? Are you in the market for a ring bound A5 planner? Use coupon code DIVINE10 for 10% off any Carpe Diem planner or planner supply purchase at the Divine Elements of Design ETSY shop.
Do you prefer an Erin Condren life planner? Register HERE using this affiliate link to receive a coupon code for $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase.
Interested in seeing how I uncoil an Erin Condren Life planner and put it in a Carpe Diem A5 binder? Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified when the video goes live.
I hope you found these tips on additional ways to use a paper planner useful. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or suggestions. I would love to hear how you use your various planners.
If you need help getting your home and life organized, register for my free “5 Days to an Organized Home & Life” email course. You’ll receive tips and suggestions for five days and a copy of my eBook. You can register for the free course at www.decoratorsvoice.com/free5daycourse.
For information about my Full Home & Life Organizational Strategies course, please visit www.decoratorsvoice.com/homestrategiescourse.
As always, thanks for stopping by. If you have any organizational or decorating questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to hear from you. For information concerning our decorating services and products, please visit www.divineelementsofdesign.net