Do you want to exercise more? Basement clutter getting you down? Struggling with sticking to a budget? You need help…..Who can you turn to? You need an accountability partner…….
What is an accountability partner? They are someone who will hold you accountable to what you say you will do. The idea is to give you the push you need to keep going so you won’t give up. When people hear the term accountability partner, people might think of it as a way to help them reach their goal of losing weight, exercising or becoming healthy. But having an accountability partner is someone who can be used for so much more……..
Have you ever thought about finding an accountability partner to help in your daily life? Do you have an organizing project you have been putting off because it is so overwhelming that you don’t know where to begin? Sometimes we are so busy with all the daily to-dos that even when we have our goals, it is easy to let them slide.
Here are some benefits of having an accountability partner. They can help you with the following:
- Check in with you daily or weekly by phone call, email, text or social media
- Provide you with support and encouragement
- Gives you that extra push
- Helps develop a daily or weekly plan
- Brainstorms on ways to tackle an overwhelming project
- Helps you see things from a different perspective to determine a realistic amount of time you have to dedicate to complete your task
- Helps you break down a project into manageable tasks
- Follows up with you to find out where you are at with your project
- Share pictures with your partner at the beginning and during your progression to help keep you on track
- Keeps you motivated when you want to give up
- Is there a closet that you need to organize, or a basement that you want to declutter? Do you need someone to hold you accountable to keep going when you want to stop? Are you wondering where you can find an accountability partner? I will have that information in my next blog post so watch out for it!
I hope you found this information useful! Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or suggestions.
If you need help getting your home and life organized, register for my free “5 Days to an Organized Home & Life” email course. You’ll receive tips and suggestions for five days and a copy of my eBook. You can register for the free course Here.
As always, thanks for stopping by. If you have any organizational or decorating questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to hear from you. For information concerning our decorating services and products, please visit Divine Elements of Design.