Do you dread opening your email inbox? Do you often miss important emails due to your inbox being over cluttered? Take the following steps to take control of your email inbox and to make it clutter free.
- Unsubscribe to sales ads and electronic circulars. Your email address should be a protected as your physical address. There is no need to receive tons of emails in your inbox that you will never read or use.
- Opt for a separate email address just for promotional sales. This will free your main inbox from multiple emails received daily with sales ads and promotions.
- Don’t open your email inbox until you have time to read, delete, and respond to emails. Set aside a time to read and respond to emails. Do this periodically to avoid being overwhelmed.
- Create separate folders or filters for different email categories. Coupons, order confirmations, etc…
- Enter ticket confirmations in your planner or calendar. Many people keep the confirmation emails with event information in their email account as a reference. By putting that information some place else, you can avoid cluttering your email inbox with it.
I hope you found these tips helpful. I would love to hear other ideas on how you keep your email inbox clutter free. If you need help getting your home and life organized, register for my free “5 Days to an Organized Home & Life” email course. You’ll receive tips and suggestions for five days and a copy of my eBook. You can register for the free course Here.
As always, thanks for stopping by. If you have any organizational or decorating questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to hear from you. For information concerning our decorating services and products, please visit Divine Elements of Design.
Need My Help With Your Design or Organization Project?