One popular trend is incorporating bar carts in your home’s decor. If you are not a connoisseur of adult beverages, you can still use a bar cart. Bar carts come in various shapes, sizes, finishes, and colors. Here are eight creative ways to use a bar cart in your home.
- Stationary / Mail Station – Use a bar cart to store all of your letter and mail needs.
- Makeup Station – Display your make up collection on a beautiful bar cart. Use clear acrylic jewelry boxes and trays for your makeup.
- Coffee / Hot Station – A designated area for your coffee is simply divine. You can display your beautiful cups and also have your coffee/tea supplies readily available.
- Plant Stand – Using a bar cart is a creative way to display your house plants and flowers.
- Craft Station – Use a bar cart to store your craft paper, pens, stickers, stamps, and all other craft supplies.
- Changing Station Supplies – Place your baby’s pampers, wipes, powders, and other items on an easy to grab car cart.
- Candy / Popcorn Stand – Your media/game room will be complete with a bar cart filed with movie goodies.
- Silverware & Condiment Caddy – What an awesome way to display your silverware and condiments during a dinner party.
I would love to hear your tips and suggestions on using bar carts. Please feel free to leave them in the comment section. If you found this post helpful, please subscribe to stay updated on home decor ideas, organizational tips, and planning & productivity strategies.
If you need help getting your home and life organized, register for my free “5 Days to an Organized Home & Life” email course. You’ll receive tips and suggestions for five days and a copy of my eBook. You can register for the free course HERE.
As always thanks for stopping by. If you have any organizational or decorating questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I would love to hear from you. For information concerning our decorating services and products, please visit Divine Elements of Design